National Center for Faculty Diversity & Development
Duke is now an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Diversity & Development (NCFDD). The NCFDD provides an external mentoring community designed to help faculty, post-docs and graduate students increase research and writing productivity and improve work life balance. The center offers on-line and on-site training workshops, leadership development programs, individual coaching, and institutional consulting.
An institutional membership allows an unlimited number of graduate students, post-docs, and faculty members at an institution access to full Individual Member benefits. Review the listing of other universities who are also institutional members.
Member Benefits Include:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to NCFDD Multi-Week Courses
- Video recordings of all webinars so members can learn at their convenience
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring & problem-solving
- Monthly accountability buddy match
- Moderated monthly writing challenges
- Access to NCFDD Career Center where members can post and search job listings
- Access to NCFDD Member Library, which includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
Additionally, members under an Institutional Membership receive a discount when participating in the NCFDD Faculty Success Program.